Connect for Health is a program designed to support families with children ages 2-12 years old, and health professionals by providing:
- Tip sheets and handouts to encourage and support behavior change around weight-related behavioral targets;
- Text messages to support parents as they work on making healthy behavior changes with their families.
- Electronic Health Record (EHR) enhancements to support best practices in clinical care for pediatric weight management;
- Trainings for clinicians and health care teams to support adoption of the EHR tools and encourage evidence-based care for working with patients with overweight;
- Twice-weekly educational text messages for parents to support healthy behavior change for families.